I don’t understand people who think drunk texts are annoying. I think drunk texts are so cute. Just think of it this way, you’re who that person is thinking of when their brain isn’t even functioning properly, you’re who that person is thinking of when they can’t even form coherent sentences. You’re on that person’s mind when they have the motor skills of an infant, that’s pretty fucking awesome if you ask me.
I hate when people say they don’t have a good GPA or don’t do well in school because they aren’t smart. It isn’t that hard to be smart. It’s called doing your homework, actually going to class, and studying for tests. Maybe you should reevaluate your priorities and you’d be smarter.
Someone come pack for me and get me to Athens nowwww
Hahah I always get on Tumblr the week of finals. Anyways, I was just stalking myself and reading all my posts from last year and it’s so crazy how everything has changed. I was always the person that was so excited to go to college and get away from everyone, but deep down I was so anxious and nervous. I literally knew one person going in and if I didn’t make any new friends or anything went wrong I was in trouble. Being 5 hours from home is not a drive anyone can just decide to do that day.
But as my freshman year is coming to a close I am so happy that I decided to come here. I’ve made so many new friends, gained 100 more sisters, and had a greater year with all of them than I had ever possibly imagined. I grew up as a person and was forced to become more independent, because I didn’t go to a college where I knew people from home. I got arrested, blacked out too many times, and almost failed a lot of exams, but I wouldn’t go back and change a thing. As much as I want to go home, I don’t want to leave Athens and all my new friends because when I go home for the summer it won’t be like it used to be.
To any seniors about to graduate that happen to be reading this, college is big and you’re forced to grow up and become an adult, but dont be afraid to get in trouble or make new friends. There’s a reason someone is your best friend, they will still be there for you even if you don’t hang out all time or room together.
To all the juniors that will soon be seniors and be applying to colleges, GO OUT OF STATE. I honestly think it’s the best thing in the world to escape the Plymouth-Canton bubble, and not go to state or central where you’ll probably hang out with mostly everyone you already knew. At Ohio I feel like I’m on a constant vacation, which probably explains a lot of the choices I made, but it’s nice to be away from everyone you know. You realize who makes the effort to be your friend and who doesn’t.
- 1. Are looks important in a relationship?
- 2. Are relationships ever worth it?
- 3. Are you a virgin?
- 4. Are you in a relationship?
- 5. Are you in love?
- 6. Are you single this year?
- 7. Can you commit to one person?
- 8. Describe your crush
- 9. Describe your perfect mate
- 10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- 11. Do you ever want to get married?
- 12. Do you forgive betrayal?
- 13. Do you get jealous easily?
- 14. Do you have a crush on anyone?
- 15. Do you have any piercings?
- 16. Do you have any tattoos?
- 17. Do you like kissing in public?
- 20. Do you shower every day?
- 21. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
- 22. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
- 23. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
- 24. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
- 25. Do you want to be in a relationship this year?
- 26. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
- 27. Has someone ever written a song or poem for you?
- 28. Have you ever been cheated on?
- 29. Have you ever cheated on someone?
- 30. Have you ever considered plastic surgery? If so, what would you change about your body?
- 31. Have you ever cried over a guy/girl?
- 32. Have you ever experienced unrequited love?
- 33. Have you ever had sex with a man?
- 34. Have you ever had sex with a woman?
- 35. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
- 36. Have you ever liked one of your best friends?
- 37. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
- 38. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
- 39. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
- 40. Have you ever written a song or poem for someone?
- 41. Have you had sex so far this year?
- 42. How long can you just kiss until your hands start to wander?
- 43. How long was your longest relationship?
- 44. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?
- 45. How many people did you kiss in 2011?
- 46. How many times did you have sex last year?
- 47. How old are you?
- 48. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
- 49. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her?
- 50. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
- 51. Is there a boy/girl who you would do absolutely everything for?
- 52. Is there anyone you’ve given up on? Why?
- 53. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
- 54. Is there someone you will never forget?
- 55. Share a relationship story.
- 56. State 8 facts about your body
- 57. Things you want to say to an ex
- 58. What are five ways to win your heart?
- 59. What do you look like? (Post a picture!)
- 60. What is the biggest age difference between you and any of your partners?
- 61. What is the first thing you notice in someone?
- 62. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you?
- 63. What is your definition of “having sex”?
- 64. What is your definition of cheating?
- 65. What is your favourite foreplay routine?
- 66. What is your favourite roleplay?
- 67. What is your idea of the perfect date?
- 68. What is your sexual orientation?
- 69. What turns you off?
- 70. What turns you on?
- 71. What was your kinkiest wet dream?
- 72. What words do you like to hear during sex?
- 73. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
- 74. What’s the most superficial characteristic you look for?
- 75. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
- 76. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
- 77. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
- 78. What’s your dirtiest secret?
- 79. When was the last time you felt jealous? Why?
- 80. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
- 81. Who are five people you find attractive?
- 82. Who is the last person you hugged?
- 83. Who was your first kiss with?
- 84. Why did your last relationship fail?
- 85. Would you ever date someone off of the Internet?
- 86. You’ll love me if
This weekend was too much fun, joining a sorority was probably one of the best decisions I’ve ever made
questions? im bored.
Words can’t express how happy and amazing this is! Who’s incredible?